Suddenly I See

Thursday, September 22, 2011

In the Closet (Vickie works her magic)

We moved on Saturday.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

But our stuff is all here thanks to everyone who helped us haul it around.

Vickie and my Mom came over on Sunday to help unpack.

Vickie organized the closet and did a great job. I love my huge closet!

Last night when I was in there looking around I saw the three pictures on the dresser and had to laugh. It's easy to tell who organized things on the dresser. So sweet!



Pictures of my closet. One of my favorite parts of the apartment. Fits all of my clothes so nicely. I even let Rodger store a few things in it.


More pictures of the rest of the apartment to come. Until then just know that we are here basking in the central air conditioning, at least until the electric bill comes.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Vickie did a great job. Love the pictures of my girls on the dresser! So pretty and sweet.